Join or Renew
Current Business Members
What Our Members Are Saying
We are so very appreciative of The Delaware Center for Horticulture and TD Bank’s support in helping to beautify the Mount Zion Cemetery. The event was moving and well executed. We will continue the work to improve and maintain the cemetery grounds and we are grateful for the steps both entities took to assist with this project. The trees planted last week will be in place for years to come and will allow for the cemetery grounds to be a peaceful and serene resting place for those buried there.
TheDCH is great. They helped us turn our school playground into a shady tree-lined one, with dedication, leadership, resources and instruction to keep our 44 trees flourishing.
Want to support local and regional greening efforts that improve individual lives and communities through the power of plants? Become a DCH member! Your membership supports DCH’s urban agriculture, public landscapes, community forestry, and education programs, and it is 100% tax-deductible.Through your membership, you help people who lack access to fresh produce grow their own fruits and vegetables, help plant trees and public landscapes that beautify as they improve air and water quality, empower under served populations with employment training, and educate students of all ages about the power of plants and the benefits of horticulture.
DCH is a Proud Member Garden
“A current membership card from the American Horticultural Society (AHS) or a participating institution entitles individuals to special admission privileges and discounts at other participating institutions.
Launched in 1990, this program currently counts more than 330 participating horticultural institutions in 48 states and the District of Columbia plus Canada and the Caribbean. A complete listing of participating institutions can be found on the AHS website.”
The biggest benefit of membership is the satisfaction of helping improve the environment and build greener communities. Find the membership level that’s right for you, and sign up using the “Join or Renew” button below.
- Support DCH’s Education and Greening programs.
- A mailed copy of ‘Cultivate,’ our quarterly mission-based publication.
- Discounts to DCH workshops, classes, and events.
- Access to 300+ gardens nationwide through the American Horticultural Society’s (AHS) Reciprocal Gardens Program. Visit the AHS website for a searchable map and printable list.
- Join our community of gardeners and receive invites to garden tours, trips, special events, and members-only shopping days.
- Discounts at 30+ stores through our Member Discount Partners program.
- A premier plant selected by DCH experts.
- 10% discount on DCH facility rental for your event.
Sustaining Members Benefits
- All the essential benefits plus…
- Two free tickets to any Learning from Great Gardens event.
- Exclusive invitation to walking tour and conversation with our Executive Director.
Nonprofit and Business Benefits
- All the essential benefits plus…
- Two free daytime uses of our facility (subject to availability)
- One free Household Membership for your staff or clients
- Your logo and website listed on ours!
Join or Renew Today!
Member Discount Partners
Membership discounts are one of the most important reasons our members join DCH. The value is real: they receive discounts to more than 20 retailers, restaurants, entertainment venues, hotels, and service providers in the region.
These discounts start with you and your business. It costs nothing to become a business our members prefer to patronize, and there are direct benefits to you, too.
- Visibility among our members;
- Promotion on thedch.org with links to your website and details about the discounts you offer;
- Promotion of your business Facebook page on our list of “Likes”; and
- Promotion at DCH events.
|THE AMERICAN HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY’S RECIPROCAL GARDENS PROGRAM||
|CIDER MILL LANDSCAPES||
|COSTELLO’S GARDEN CENTER||
|DAVEY TREE EXPERT COMPANY||
|DiSABATINO LANDSCAPING & TREE CARE||
|DOWN TO EARTH, INC.||
|EAST COAST GARDEN CENTER||
|GATEWAY GARDEN CENTER||
|OLD COUNTRY GARDENS||
|STROBERT TREE SERVICES, INC.||
|TRIPLE OAKS NURSERY & HERB GARDEN||
|VERITAS WINE SHOP||
|WILLOW ROCK GARDENS LLC||